BETA BAYERN Influenza A/B performs qualitative analysis by detecting Influenza virus A type and B type antigens in the nasopharyngeal samples using immuno-chromatography. The flu is caused by viruses that infect the respiratory tract which is divided into three types, designated A, B and C. Most people who get the flu recover completely in 1 to 2 weeks, but some people develop serious and potentially life-threatening medical complications, such as pneumonia.
- Rapid testing for Influenza virus type A & B within 15 minutes
• Specimen : Human nasal swab, throat swab, nasopharyngeal swab
• Storage temperature: 2-30℃/36-86℉
• Pack size : 30 tests/box
• Shelf Life: 12 months
• No specific equipment needed
• Performance : Sensitivity (92.8%), Specificity (92.7%)